Is Anyone Looking For Work?

cpp , oop , algorithm , phd , rtos Woking-Byfleet, United Kingdom
  • 12 years ago
    Hello everyone, I am currently working with a few clients based in Thames Valley UK that are currently recruiting for C++ software developers. TALENTED C++ ENGINEER – GUILDFORD UP TO £45k (Job ID 912066) - My client is looking for software engineer to join their reputable company that is renowned world-wide. They are interested in seeing candidates that have experience developing with C++, C#, Java, OOP and SQL. You will be required to work on varied projects that will include simulation, instrumentation and visualisation. Any experience with simulation, sensor instrumentation, tracking, telemetry, graphics, OpenGL, target recognition, communication devices, IrDA, WiFi or bluetooth will be highly advantageous. To be considered for this position you will need to have a degree in computer science or an equivalent discipline (ideally 2.1 +). This is an opportunity to join a financially stable company that hasn’t been effected by the unfortunate economic downturn, as a result they are seeking a talented individual to join their organisation to work on the forefront of cutting edge technology. RESEARCH / DEVELOPER C++ OOP – GUILDFORD or BEDFORD UP TO £35k (Job ID 910976) - Computer Futures is seeking an outstanding graduate or postgraduate, preferably with a Masters or PhD in a computing, physics, mathematics or similar discipline. My client is a successful technical consultancy that is looking to expand due to an increase in workload. To be considered for this position you will need to have an interest in C/C++, OOP, OOD, Algorithm Design, Mathematics and VHDL implementation for FPGA’s. This is a varied position where you will be directly involved in providing consultation services, design, development and implementation to your clients. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is taking his or her first step on the commercial experience ladder. The successful candidate will receive on going training and excellent career opportunities. This is a chance to join an outstanding organisation, if you enjoy a role that challenges you then look no further. C++ SOFTWARE/SYSTEMS ENGINEER - BERKSHIRE - £35K - £50K (Job ID 909241) - My client is looking for a range of software engineers to join their expanding team. They will be keen to see candidates with experience of C++, OOD, RTOS, Linux and Unix. Any radio communications, RF, VHF, UHF, satellite comms, EDGE, GPRS or GSM experience will be highly advantageous. You will be required to develop my client’s new and existing products. Due to the nature of this role it is essential that you have excellent written and verbal communication skills, your application will be subject to security vetting. If you are interested in any of these positions or you would like to know more about any other vacancies please send through an up to date copy of your CV to j[dot]Fashanu[at]computerfutures.com.

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Anyone who considers arithmetic methods of producing random digits is, of course, in a state of sin.” - John von Neumann