Implementing (coding) Dynamic Marcov Compression in J2ME

dmc , dynamic marcov compression , j2me Ambon, Indonesia
  • 12 years ago
    Hi everybody... I want to know how to coding (translate) the Dynamic Marcov Compression (DMC0 algorithm to J2ME script? FYI : you can download the DMC script in C++ at : ftp://ftp.sac.sk/pub/sac/pack/dmc.zip or ftp://ftp.sac.sk/pub/sac/pack/dmcsrc.zip Hope you help me to translate it into j2me. You can reply there or to my e-mail at [email protected] thx. Regard bytescode
  • 11 years ago
    I've success implement DMC (Dynamic Marcov Compression) algorithm into Java with my friend Kurnia. But, it only success to compress. It fail when decompress. In this case, I've try the DMC.jar at cmd to a.txt (it contain character test12345 in it) and want to result as a1.txt, using command : DMC.jar -c a.txt a1.txt It is success. I've find some character in a1.txt. But when I'm try to decompress a1.txt into a2.txt, a2.txt that created after decompress process contain same character as a1.txt In the theory, character at file decompression must same as the origin file, so tha character at a2.txt must same at a.txt. Isn't it? You can download my DMC script (java) at : http://www.2shared.com/file/5426100/bc28341d/all_DMC_file.html and try it using netbeans. I'm also contain it with some reference of DMC algorithm and also read me (manual). Hope all of you help me to solve this problem at decompress. many thanks for it. Regard bytescode
  • 11 years ago
    I've success implement DMC (Dynamic Marcov Compression) algorithm into Java with my friend Kurnia. But, it only success to compress. It fail when decompress. In this case, I've try the DMC.jar at cmd to a.txt (it contain character test12345 in it) and want to result as a1.txt, using command : DMC.jar -c a.txt a1.txt It is success. I've find some character in a1.txt. But when I'm try to decompress a1.txt into a2.txt, a2.txt that created after decompress process contain same character as a1.txt In the theory, character at file decompression must same as the origin file, so tha character at a2.txt must same at a.txt. Isn't it? You can download my DMC script (java) at : http://www.2shared.com/file/5426100/bc28341d/all_DMC_file.html and try it using netbeans. I'm also contain it with some reference of DMC algorithm and also read me (manual). Hope all of you help me to solve this problem at decompress. many thanks for it. Regard bytescode

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila” - Mitch Ratcliffe