participants urgently needed

research , phd , test Cracow, Poland
  • 12 years ago
    Hello, My name is Konrad Wdowiak and I write my PhD Dissertation at Faculty of Management and Social Communication at the Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland. I'm looking for programmers working in different countries and different cultures, and I found this website. I hope that You will not take this post as a spam. I would be very thankful if You could help with my research. The research is on organizational culture and its connection to a burnout syndrome. The questionnaire consists of 3 parts and short demographic section and should take about 15 minutes to fill in. Your information will be dealt with confidentiality and will serve exclusively for scientific purposes. High participation rate is very important and leads to significant results. If any of You would have questions regarding my work or is interesting with the results, please do not hesitate to email me - [email protected]. I would be very thankful for Your help. The address of the survey is: http://www.survey.k-informatix.com/survey.php?code=f88c6a Konrad Wdowiak

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight.” - Bill Gates