Need help for an email form

javascript , asp , html , ajax Athens, Greece
  • 12 years ago
    Hello guys, i made a form that works as below: When I run the asp code two frames are load. The right which is hidden goes at www.hotmail.com insert my email and my password and sign in. The left frame which is visible has two boxes. In the top box u can add an email address and to the other you can write your text. When user clicks on send the form is address to go at hotmail insert email, text and because the authentication is done the email goes. My problem is at this point. When the email is sent hotmail redirects you to a page that sais that your email sent successfully. I want this page to be hidden somehow and when the email is sent, user sees only one other page of mine which will say the same thing. Is any way hotmail page run at background and user see only the things I want to see?? Sorry for my English but I’m in hurry!!

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they're not.”