authenticate user against an ldap server

asp.net , ldap , ldapclient.net , ldap authentication , webbased application Jakarta, Indonesia
  • 11 years ago
    Hi there, I desperately need help here. I am developinig a web-based application using asp.net and need to authenticate my users against my ldap server. I downloaded LdapClient.Net from the Internet and was happy that it worked really well. However, few months later it turned out that this LdapClient.Net is licensed and I can no longer use it!!! My question is: 1. Can I authenticate my users against an ldap server without using any external LdapClient component? Is there a way to get around this with only using classes available in asp.net? 2. Is there an open source LdapClient component that I could use for my asp.net application? Is there anyone out there who can help me? I am getting frustrated. Many thanks before.

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Better train people and risk they leave – than do nothing and risk they stay.” - Anonymous