Software Developer needed for Unique Idea

software developer , idea , challenge , montreal Montreal, Canada
  • 11 years ago
    I have this great idea that will change how people socialize, live, and interact. At the corporation level, it will also change the way companies advertise on the internet. The project itself is very challenging but it is also innovative, unique, revolutionary and not to forget that the returns on investment are endless if properly implemented. Most importantly, it would be extremely helpful to millions of people in many different ways [I](for confidentiality reasons, I cannot say more at the moment). [/I] Looking for a software developer that is highly knowledgeable, loves the challenge, and if possible, lives in Montreal, Canada, as I would need to work closely with him/her to get this idea up and running. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me.
  • 11 years ago
    Hello, I am interested in working with you, but I am from India. I am good in technical communication and development of ideas, and have worked on several projects on client/partner-offshore collaborations. I have started my website [www.consultsarath.info](http://www.consultsarath.info). Please contact me, if you interested over my skillsets. I'll send you my detailed profile if you are interested. Thanks, Sarath
  • 11 years ago

Hi JA18,

Sorry I am late for this, but I live half-an-hour away from Montreal (Repentigny). and I would enjoy working in software development with you. Three years ago, I developed a very user-friendly application through VB and Access for an optometrist. I started in VB in 1993 with VB3 and I enjoy working with it since. Thanks for tour time Alain

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.” - Rick Osborne