Workshop on .Net 4.0 in ----Bangalore/Pune/Hyderabad

microsoft visual studio 2010 , azure , .net 4.0 , workshop , bangalore , pune , hyderabad , cloud computing India
  • 11 years ago
    Hey All ! Well, We at Colossal Software Technologies,Bangalore,India are all set to Introduce .Net 4.0 in 3 States on India namely- Bangalore,Hyderabad,Pune. For your More Guidence let me tell you more as to what this Workshop will be having, for you to have a Wider Picture.. Course Overview This workshop is designed to provide participants with concepts, techniques and lessons from experience that will help them to be more successful. The training starts by explaining the emerging trends like Cloud, Grid, Mesh, Parallel, and then continues to discuss in depth how to develop applications which harvest the potential of these emerging technologies. You will not only learn Dot net 4.0 but also relevant design guidelines, best practices, and pitfalls. The objective of the training is not just to mentor on Dot net 4.0, but also a better software engineer. Course Coverage 1] Enabling emerging trends Every year the industry develops new technologies and new trends. Dot net 4.0 delivers tooling and framework support for the latest innovations in application architecture, development and deployment. • Cloud Computing • Mesh Computing • Model Driven Development • Parallel Computing 2] .net Platform Enhancements The .net platform has a number of out-of-band updates in the entire stack of an Enterprise Application. The new updates enable programmers to develop dot net application much than before. • Microsoft Application Server • Windows Communication Foundation 4.0 • Workflow Foundation 4.0 • ADO.net Data Platform • C# 4.0 and CLR 4.0 • ASP.net 4.0 View detailed contents Duration: Two-days. Location - Bangalore April 23rd & 24th, 2009 Pune 27th & 28th. 2009 Hyderabad 7th & 8th May 2009 *Note : Excludes Service Tax of 12.36% Register Now: Call: + 91 80 40636167/8/9 Hotline : + 91 80 40636161 Mail me at -- afzal(Dot)m(at)colossaltechnologies(dot)com For further details about the workshop you could visit :www.VerticalDivers.com
  • 11 years ago
    workshop Schedule on 7th-8th May 2009. you can register urself by contacting me at [email protected] and i will get back to you at the earliest. Regards, Afzal
  • 11 years ago
    26th-27th was a Sucess.. Quiet a genuine Participant Registered themselves and was a very interective Ambience, we come up again in Pune on 27-28 of May and Hyderabad 7th and 8th of May 2009 ... so see you all .. for any queries you can mail us at [email protected] or call us at 91-080-40636167 Regards, Afzal

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to chance.” - Robert R. Coveyou