Help with query and loop

loop , query , asp , sql Tulsa, United States
  • 11 years ago

I am having trouble displaying data as shown below:

Category 1 Item 1 Item 2 Item 3

Category 2 Item 4 Item 5 Item 6

I have a category table and an item table in an Access DB. Each Item is linked to category by a common ID field in each table.

I need the code to query both tables and secondly i need the code to loop through the query and display it out in the format above.

I know this is probably simple, but I have spent hours trying to figure out how to get this to work.

I would be grateful for some help on this.

Thanks in advance!

• 11 years ago

Youtube Video Download - Video Downloader allows you to download videos (to your computer) directly (and easily -just one click-) from most video sites. You can download from: Youtube.com, ,GoogleVideo.com ,MetaCafe.com ,Vids.Myspace.com,Dailymotion.com and more in progress....

You can put this tool on your website or blog. Just copy code that is given below and paste it in your site..

http://hamariweb.com/freetools/youtubevideodownload.aspx

• 11 years ago

Youtube Video Download - Video Downloader allows you to download videos (to your computer) directly (and easily -just one click-) from most video sites. You can download from: Youtube.com, ,GoogleVideo.com ,MetaCafe.com ,Vids.Myspace.com,Dailymotion.com and more in progress....

You can put this tool on your website or blog. Just copy code that is given below and paste it in your site..

http://hamariweb.com/freetools/youtubevideodownload.aspx

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Never trust a programmer in a suit.” - Anonymous