Need help urgent: I cont find linker option in my project property

Csharp , VisualStudio2008 , windowsMobile London, United Kingdom
  • 11 years ago

Hello

I just installed visual studio 2008 and I wanted to develop windows mobile application and I need third party library to implement.

That library is static linked library and that I need to configure in > Properties > Configuration Properties > Linker >Input> Additional Dependencies

and actually I cont see any thing after > Properties > Configuration Properties That is empty can you please help me how do I move forward.

Thanks.

• 11 years ago

Hello

I just installed visual studio 2008 and I wanted to develop windows mobile application and I need third party library to implement.

That library is static linked library and that I need to configure in > Properties > Configuration Properties > Linker >Input> Additional Dependencies

and actually I cont see any thing after > Properties > Configuration Properties That is empty can you please help me how do I move forward.

Thanks.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Linux is only free if your time has no value” - Jamie Zawinski