GENERATING INVOICE USING VB6.0 AND MS-ACCESS

CRYSTAL REPORT , VB6 , MSACCESS Port Harcourt, Nigeria
  • 11 years ago

Hello,

I have three tables in my MS-Access database, in the tables are these columns; customerreference, flightcost, hotelcost and tourcost. I want to achieve the following; 1. To reflect the details of all the flight booking for a specific customer on the invoice 2. To reflect the details of all the Hotel booking for a specific customer on the invoice 3. To reflect the details of all the Tour booking for a specific customer on the invoice 4. Total cost (flightcost + hotelcost + tourcost) of the specific customer on the invoice.

I am not sure if crystal report can do these and even if it could, I have zero knowledge of crystal report.

Can someone help to do a VB code that will rpoduce this invoce such that it will contain the option of viewing it or printing it.

Thanks

• 11 years ago

oga , what u want to do is possible , use crystal report9 for it instal crystal report9 , then link it to your ms access database if you need more explanation call me up on 07036921489 cos i have to know where u need help afterwards . thanks

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out how to use my telephone” - Bjarne Stroustrup