Junior OO PHP / Zend / Symfony jobs in Oxford - can i tempt anyone?

php , zend , symfony , lamp , oop Woking-Byfleet, United Kingdom
  • 11 years ago

Hi there, Ive got a couple of really good open source backend PHP roles for Juniors with a year or so experience, based in Oxford - the company build very very clever cms systems , ecomm sites and smart databases..

Any takers?

James

• 11 years ago

Hi James,

I really interested in doing the project. Located here in India ( 2 year experience in (PHP, Mysql, Symfony Framework, Joomla (CMS) and also good knowledge of JQuery Plugins ( and JavaScript). If possible give me a chance to work with.

• 11 years ago

Hi James,

I really interested in doing the project. Located here in India ( 2 year experience in (PHP, Mysql, Symfony Framework, Joomla (CMS) and also good knowledge of JQuery Plugins ( and JavaScript). If possible give me a chance to work with..

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight.” - Bill Gates