Starting new C# courses.

courses , udevi , Csharp Moldova
  • 11 years ago

Hi, I'm gonna start in few days courses online for C# beginners. Here is my blog address http://udevi-community.blogspot.com/, for subscribing just post a comment or send me an email to [email protected] (subject: Udevi courses) with the info about yourself and about your free time, so we could program it together.

What the courses will consist of: We'll have 3 different application to make. + theoretical part. 1st app will be done together you and me. 2nd app will be done by yourself, but i'll advise you. 3rd app will be done by yourself only.

In this period of time you'll make a post on the blog about each application that you've made with its details: what was difficult, what wasn't difficult, which part you could improve, where you had to start, and all the stuff like that.

So if you have any questions or comments send it to my mail ([email protected])

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“To iterate is human, to recurse divine” - L. Peter Deutsch