C# and 3rd application program

csharp , dotnet , .NET , windows application , VS08 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
  • 8 years ago

Hi all,

I'm not talking about System.Diagnostic.Process.Start().

Here, i don't know what the exact term for, when in windows or IDE, for example if it WinRAR.exe, when we right click a file or folder, the .exe program was listed in. Can someone tell me what we call that in proper IT terms way. Is there any references/ articles on how to implement it? By using c# and a 3rd application program, i want to make sure that my 3rd app. program was in listing too.

You get what i meant?

Thank you very much.

regards.

• 8 years ago

Hi all,

I'm not talking about System.Diagnostic.Process.Start().

Here, i don't know what the exact term for, when in windows or IDE, for example if it WinRAR.exe, when we right click a file or folder, the .exe program was listed in. Can someone tell me what we call that in proper IT terms way. Is there any references/ articles on how to implement it? By using c# and a 3rd application program, i want to make sure that my 3rd app. program was in listing too.

You get what i meant?

Thank you very much.

regards.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Never trust a programmer in a suit.” - Anonymous