plz help me in programming

network application , csharp language , .net framework Islāmābād, Pakistan
  • 11 years ago

hi gurus I want to make an application in visual studio that can be used to manage a internet cyber cafe. Its main purpose will be noting of the time on server application of the client(that is for how many hours a person has sit on internet) after that it automatically logs off the person machine. e.g client 3 has used the internet for three hours and so lofg him off. I want to know what programming will be done ? Socket programming? if yes then what will be the API used? I will use VB. SO plz tell me how will the program work? IT IS DESKTOP BASED APPLICATION.

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.” - Rich Cook