How to Change Default exe Icon in C#.net Windows Application

sql , vb.net , asp.net India
  • 11 years ago

How to Change Default exe Icon in vb.net Windows Application it is not from project- properties- application- icon. when form is in run mode then its showing visual studio icon on task bar i want to change that icon, and i also want to change icon for setup.exe. pls its urgent

• 11 years ago

For each form, add the icon. In setup creation time, select the properties of the shortcut to exe created either on Dektop or programs folder and set the icon.

• 11 years ago

Thanks for reply, but i don't want that icon. while setup is running and welcome, license, confirm installation form are there i want these forms title bar icon.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.” - Rich Cook