PHP and caching

• 18 years ago

Guys  I got aerious problem and i need help ASAP........ plssssssss!
    My site www.kuenselonline.com
    has a caching problem ... the trouble it has is someone could be signed in as someone else and then not being who they are sgned in as .. can comment or make contributions as someoneelse.
    the site is idone in PHP... we tried a session script, a no cach in the meta tag... the local ISP says its not their fault where as the web designer claims its notthing on the site and that it is the local proxy server... but the prob is this site is not sitting on the local ISP server.
    Any help will be appreciated .... and am willing to pay back in anyway i can though budget contrains exist!!!

Chencho

• 18 years ago

Have you still got this problem?

If so, are you having a problem whith users logging out but the computer still remembers who they are?

or is that they log in as one person... and the server thinks they are someone else?

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Owning a computer without programming is like having a kitchen and using only the microwave oven” - Charles Petzold