Help me!!!

asp.net United States
  • 18 years ago

Hello everyone!
     When i open a asp.net project  the vs.net display a message( It's unable set up a web project"WebApplication1".It's unable validate file path e:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebApplication1" and URL path "http://localhost/WebApplication1" whether matching .
    It's unable based serve connect.
     Can you help me !!!
     Thanks.

• 18 years ago

Do you have IIS running on your machine?

• 18 years ago

hey musician
     yes , i installed it . I am a chinese student . my english was poor,so you didn't mind. As asp.net i am a  beginner,so i hope make friend with you .

All help much appreciated
      likeers

• 18 years ago

Ok first things first - the error message says that the physical path is e:/inetpub etc. Is this where your wwwroot folder is located? Also what operating system are you using? and finally can you post the error word for word as it appears so as to avoid any confusion?

• 18 years ago

My operating system is win2000 professional, the wwwroot folder is located e:/inetpub/wwwroot. I think that i say accurately

• 18 years ago

Ok well I understand your difficulty with english but if you could post the error message word for word exactly as it appears in vs.net then it might help but it looks to me like you may need to re-install vs.net

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“We better hurry up and start coding, there are going to be a lot of bugs to fix.”