lol javascript

css , java Australia
  • 18 years ago

ambiode do this look familiar

I guess you are Amoibade (or Darwin), so whatever WELCOME to our party. Try to Have fun and remember that this is a secret place and must not be visited by ohters...

i rekon u good do good at trying this website for a more secure password app

Simplythebest.net ,if u cant find wat u want theres loads around

• 18 years ago

Well, actually i got a little confusied... My nick is Amoibade so why you are not sure if i am amoibade or darwin, and secondly what excactly am i supposed to do here (i mean in this topic)?

• 18 years ago

errrr that part was from ure private section from ure website

"I guess you are Amoibade (or Darwin), so whatever WELCOME to our party. Try to Have fun and remember that this is a secret place and must not be visited by ohters... "

i was commenting on how u could get a much better password protection system

• 18 years ago

Forgive me, but i can not understand anything... What exactly do you mean and what exactly i am supposed to do in this private section. Above all, why you were confused about amoibade and darwin?

• 18 years ago

thushan jumps inot the conversation..... WAZZZZZUPPPPPPPPPPPPPP - Millhouse - errr.... hmmmmm toot do toot do toot..

backs away slowly and runs away

• 18 years ago

... ...

Now i got it... it is from my web page. Well, i have noticed that the password system was not good, but finally i didn't put in this section anything important so i didn't improve the script to protect it. I was planning to put some functions to control the hole page, but i am not allowed to use asp in my server so i gave up...

On the ohter hand i have some months to work in this page, as i am making a new one, more powerful to replace this one, so i will improve the protection too, but without asp there are not many things i can do with javascript...

Thanks for visiting my web page and mentioning the problem but i as it was in greek you should have understood nothing...

• 18 years ago

lol darn straight i didnt understand a bit of the site but  hey worth a visit there!

• 18 years ago

Thanks apl, in the new page i will an option for english so it can be visted by everyone around the wrold, but i have a little problem on how to promote the page...

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“C++ : Where friends have access to your private members.” - Gavin Russell Baker