Is it possible to find a job in London from the abroad?

.net Russia
  • 14 years ago

Hi all,

Could you please comment the subj ?

I received the permission to work in the UK by the HSMP and would really appreciated for the any advise about the better strategy how to find a developers job in London from the abroad of the UK - I would like to reallocate in London only after job offer, if its possible.

I experienced with 7 years of the developemnt of the distributed systems - 4 years of the .NET (last 2 years as architect and lead of the small team) before it I worked with C++/COM/WinDNA for 3 years. Also I was involved into several projects on Java.

What salary I can expect in London and how much time I will spend for jobseeking if I  will situated onsite in London ?

Thanks in advance for any comments.

• 14 years ago

You did not specify your current location. I presume in to be outside EU.

IF you have HSMP in ur hand try looking for a job on UK Top job sites. like reed.co.uk

jobserve.co.uk

totaljobs.co.uk etc.

Please Specify the recuritors that u have HSMP and also specify the duration.

good luck

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.” - Dennis Ritchie