ASP.NET / C# Developer
- Integrative Nutrition
- New York City, United States
- $70,000-90,000 USD per year
About Integrative Nutrition
Since 1992, Integrative Nutrition has been the cutting-edge leader in holistic nutrition education. As the largest nutrition school in the world, we educate and transform the lives of our students with the world’s foremost experts in nutrition and wellness like Andrew Weil, MD, Arthur Agatston, MD, Barry Sears, PhD, Mark Hyman, MD and Geneen Roth, among many others.
Our curriculum teaches a wide variety of skills in health coaching, nutrition education, business management and healthy lifestyle choices. Our students gain a clear understanding of the major dietary theories from Ayurveda to The Zone. They also learn to integrate traditional nutrition philosophies with the most current health concepts -all while guiding their clients toward the healthiest life choices for them.
Our mission is to play a crucial role in improving health and happiness, and through that process, create a ripple effect that transforms the world.
Are you IIN?
Wouldn't it feel great to wake up each day knowing that you're part of a dynamic organization that's on the cutting edge of the health revolution in America? That’s what the staff at The Institute for Integrative Nutrition experiences, and you could too!
Some of the benefits you'll get while working at Integrative Nutrition include:
• Beautiful, centrally located modern offices with a natural work environment • Working with like-minded, health-oriented colleagues • Organic breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks • An office that bonds together over lunch every day! • Opportunity to join staff retreats to destinations like Kripalu • Quarterly donations to a staff-selected charity on IIN’s behalf • Full health care benefits: health, dental, disability, vision, life • Monthly unlimited metro pass (or similar transit equivalent) • 401K with 4% employer contribution • Paid vacation days • Paid major holidays • Your own health coach • Complimentary in-house yoga classes • Biweekly chair massages • Monthly chiropractic adjustments • Fresh flowers on your desk • Staff concierge service
• Perform maintenance and new development on ASP.NET and C# .NET Framework 2.0 environment
• Perform system integrations and updates of third party software packages in a variety of programming languages
• Document code and tasks according to departmental direction
• Participate in and contribute to team meetings
• Interact (written, verbal, and face to face) with stakeholders regarding multiple aspects of IT projects
• Recommend new technologies to efficiently address organization’s needs
Skills & Requirements
Preferred: • Hands-on database development experience using Transact-SQL • Experience developing, maintaining and consuming SOAP and RESTful web services using XML and JSON • Experience with .NET Generics • Experience with LLBLGen version 2.0 • Experience with Salesforce
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, with full insurance coverage and 401(k).
Location is in Flatiron District of NYC.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity and challenge you're up for, then we invite you to fill out a job application here.
We hope to welcome you to your new job soon!
Please, no recruiters or solicitations.
How to apply