.NET Web and Back End Developer
- London, United Kingdom
- Depending on experience
Design, develop, implement and maintain an ASP.NET MVC website and related components.
This includes: * Customer facing web application and reporting * Back end message processing * External data interfaces using over http
Create other components or perform system administration as necessary to support the efficient, reliable, and performant functioning of a high volume system
- Writes excellent c# code
- Driven to create great systems and proactively solve problems
- Good in both generic back-end and web development (design experience not necessary)
- Ability to work efficiently, yet produce solid technical solutions
- Good SQL Server understanding
- Ability to work independently or take direction when necessary; work in high pressure dynamic environments
- At least 4 years’ experience in a software development team.
- Superior team and interpersonal skills
Required Technology Experience
- Windows Server 2008 and IIS.
- ASP.NET MVC.
- LINQ and LINQ2SQL
- MSSQL Server 2008
- Visual Studio 2008
- CSS and HTML
- Source control
- Unit testing
How to apply
To apply please send you CV, together with a covering letter outlining your salary expectations to email@example.com