Touch Screen Software with Wireless capabilities and Photo Application

Developer , Photo Application , Software Designer Leeds, United Kingdom
  • 10 years ago

Good Afternoon,

I was just inquiring about whether someone is able to create a bespoke touch screen photo software application for me.

I am a freelance photographer based in the UK, I basically want to have my camera setup on a tripod or stand and the have the ability for clients to use a touch screen to take photos of themselves (similar to a photo booth) when I am at events using a touch screen monitor, laptop and camera.

The application will need to be linked to a wireless dongle that will instantly upload the photos to a photo website.

Full details available upon request.

Please feel free to contact me on [email protected] for further details if you are interested in helping to develop this software application.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“God could create the world in six days because he didn't have to make it compatible with the previous version.”