fax integration

vb.net , java , cpp Subang Jaya, Malaysia
  • 10 years ago

i am currently having my internship training at an IT company.my supervisor had ask me to create a solution for a fax integration. i was told to code a coding that can verify a fax number in a .txt file(it can be one fax number or many), then it will trigger another program (he asked me to download an open source software) to send faxes to the recipients (the fax number verified before). thruthfully,i have no idea how to do this. anyone can help me, at least what software can be best used and how the flow of this assignment should be. as for verifying the fax number, i am using simple java code with Luhn algorithm, but i ABSOLUTELY have no idea hot to integrate it with other (existing or newly created by me) software to send faxes..any help will be much appreciated..thanks.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“An idiot with a computer is a faster, better idiot” - Rich Julius