VB or Java?

java , vb6 Malaysia
  • 17 years ago

Can any one tell me which programming laguage will lead in the future.Because I m new in this area,so I will choose a programming language to learn.Is that VB or Java will lead?And can u please list down the advantages and disadvantages of it? Thanks for anwser my question?

• 17 years ago

again....there was no something like the best program language.....

is stil base on ur programming skill...

the advanc for vb is user friendlly and can allow got a lot ocx, dll support
    disadcvance......i think is it not suitable for every machine...

advance for java is suitable for every machine..even support handphone...
    disadvance.....normal java compiler does not provite the .exe, only provide the .class n need to run by using MS-dos, except visual J++
    u can buy some tool to help u convert the .class to .exe, but is expensive. another disadv is java .class can decompiler easly....include full coding....

if u got msn, u can add me [email protected] or call me at 017 590 1292....

hopw this help you...

• 17 years ago

D:
       Is it Java so easy to decompile.Wah D,y u know so many things?R u a programmer or something else?
    I m very lucky cause have a computer expert to anwser my Question.Actually I m a College Tunku Abdul Rahman student,now I m in the process of training.My trainer company is Silverlake,heard it before?The head office of this company is at Kuala Lumpur.The thing I want to tell u is that this company got a project all over the world,reight now the have four project at Vietnam,so I m now training at Vietnam.Ao I cant call u.Eh,can u teach me how to compile and decompile the java program.

• 17 years ago

i cant teach u at public discuss form....i can email me by personally......

• 17 years ago

I already email u,hope u receive it.

• 17 years ago

cool....jz under taining the can go to vienam...

• 17 years ago

U think this is cool,I honestly anwser your question "NO",u know y?
    First reason, the food that they eat is very very very different from us,most of the time I just eat instant mee only

Second, communication problem,I dont know what they talk n so do they.Their English standard is so low

Third,No place to go.Even got a plaza,but dont be cheat by the name,the plaza is very small only.

Fourth, the people here are very dirty

Fifth,Doing nothing.U know right now is the office hour,that mean i need to work right?But i still can i chat with u,u know y?because they are so busy(my boss),I already training for three week,they dont have time to bother about me. I know doing nothing n still get the salary is good for lazy people.But u try n see start from 8.30am until 5.30pm,doing nothing,last for three week,what will u fill

Finally,right now I still learn nothing

Dont misunderstand my message, i only want to talk to some one,not get angry with u
    Thanks for listen to me

• 17 years ago

but u go ineternet connection right...if nothing to do u can make some research on internet...rather jz sit infront the computer and do nothing...

u must know, the knowledge always come from research....

i haven receive any mail from u....

• 17 years ago

Ya I got what u mean.

U dint receive my mail

I will try to send it again,now

• 17 years ago

sky you're from malaysia also? Which part? May i know? (Afraid that you're an agent or some sort.!!!)  

• 17 years ago

jacko > agents ehhhh? what did ya get into?

• 17 years ago

D n jacky_cheecheo
          can u please give me your Yahoo Messager ID now.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“You can stand on the shoulders of giants OR a big enough pile of dwarfs, works either way.”