Vb.net,Java,C#?

java , vb6 Malaysia
  • 17 years ago

I hava a question here,between this three programming language,which 1 is better?Please state the pros and cons?
    Thanks u!

• 17 years ago

again, there was no better programming language
    all is depen on the programming skill n experience...

• 17 years ago

But D,before that u told me that Java is not secure is it?U say Java can easily decompile by using the DJ Java Decompiler is it?Then,this kind of problem I will consider it when i want to use Java,right?telll me more about this three programming language.According to your knowledge,which language do u think it will lead in the future(anybody know,pls anwser).Thanks u.

• 17 years ago

any programming will lead in the future...hard to say

let me tell u one story..

last time when i ws study at col, i think the vb,c++,java will lead in future
    but the real life was prove i was wrong, i was c one OOP that usign PASCA to code it
    that is not visual pascal, is ms-dos base pasca, in addition, at that time
    i even dun know how to use java to create oop :$
    so that was hard to say what language will lead in future....
    all is depend on the programmer skill..

like i play war craft3 on battle.net, n i was go to gamebase (chinese site)
    they alway say the night elf suck, but base on the lender, top 10 almost half is night elf player
    so this is player skill problem...
    no suck race, only got suck player...

yap java was easy to decompiler, so now i saldom use java to code after i found the decompiler

• 17 years ago

i totally agree with D, someone might be using the best programming language ever created but the program that he/she create might still suck...big time!

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Memory is like an orgasm. It's a lot better if you don't have to fake it.” - Seymour Cray