Develop the application to integrate with Acrobat

• 14 years ago

hello Developerfusions,

I have a epad to capture the signature.I have already developed the application using vb.net to caputre the signature and save it in the database(sql) but now what i want to do is to use that application in the Acrobat or MS Word so that when we open the .pdf or .doc file we can make our customer to sign digitally from tht signature pad only. And one more thing

Do any one know how to make image of the picture box transparent.So that after we capture the signature and place above any other text or image(photo of customer) the signature image must be transparent like in our ID cards( the Authorize's signature above our photos).

Please if you have any idea about these topic please help

Thankx

Prajesh

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.” - Edsger Dijkstra