Using System Tray in VB6

• 14 years ago

Hi there,

I have been trying to write a common function where all forms can use it to display the 'text' on the system tray when loaded. I have looked at some sample scripts but all of them provide only a single form.

I have a main menu which option available on the Menu Option. When Main Menu is loaded, the form caption appears on the system tray which is good. When I select 'Data Entry' option to the Data Entry form, this form caption does not replace the Main Menu caption. 

Could some please show me how to do it. Thanks and appreciate all the help and tips I can get.

Have a good Day,

Cheers,

Lennie

• 14 years ago
    Do you mean the caption appear when we move the cursor over the tray icon? if not what is the code you are using to display the form caption on the system tray?

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Nine people can't make a baby in a month.” - Fred Brooks