Controlling QuickTime with JS

javascript Stockholm, Sweden
  • 14 years ago
    Very grateful for any help!

I have very little knowledge of JS but I'm trying my best here as I need some functions for a webpage containing a lot of QT-movies and I think JS might be the best solution...

My goal is to have one space (a div-tag) to play multiple movies in and several links to these movies on the same page.
    If i klick on link_1 I want to see movie_1 play in the space provided. If I klick on link_2 I want to see movie_2 play in the space provided and so on.
    I would also like movie_2 automatically play after movie_1 and then on to movie_3 and so on. Unless I klick on another link, in which case the movie I chose should be played.

I hope this makes sense and you can understand what I'm after. I am trying to find the information on the apple site and on other webpages and then I thought it would be more clever to ask the people who know directly! :)

So, I can normally take a JS and use it on my (x)html-page as long as it is simple and I don't have to change too much. As my knowledge of JS is that poor, please keep answers a bit simple so I can understand. ;)

Thank you a million times in advance!!

Kind regards,
    Lisa

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The greatest performance improvement of all is when a system goes from not-working to working.” - John Ousterhout