about Ajax's working

ajax , javascript Pak Kret, Thailand
  • 13 years ago
    Hi
    I am confuse about Ajax's working. I have an javascript onchange event in dropdown that connect to server using Ajax.like this

Dropdown1 --> onchange( i clear Dropdown2,Dropdown3 and get data use Ajax to Dropdown2 )

Dropdown2 --> onchange ( i clear Dropdown3 and get data use Ajax to Dropdown3 )

After i select all Dropdown (1,2,3).
    i click submit button that will save the data of dropdowns to database
    when i click button the value of Dropdown2,Dropdown3 is disappear.
    I think before back to server the onchange of Dropdown1 is working and clear data of Dropdown2,Dropdown3 .am i wrong? or this is a bug of Ajax?
    Am i must save the data of dropdown to hidden textbox before send to server?

Someone pls explain me about Ajax's working.Thanks

NC.

• 13 years ago

Please post your site code so that people can understand how your forming the requests, explaining the problem with an attempt at describing what your trying to do isnt helping you at all. Its like asking a blind man to read the headline of the daily tabloid.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Brevity is the soul of wit” - Shakespeare