Problems about Bluetooth Programming using Visual Basic. Pls help me :)

vba Singapore
  • 13 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'm using Visual Basic 2005 and Visual Basic Code Library.
    But i not sure how to use Visual Basic Code Library and is there any component that i need to get from there?

What i'm going to do is:

"I will send a data to computer via bluetooth, and VB application will take the data that received from bluetooth and save it in a specific location."

I have try sending a Note to computer via bluetooth, and it successfully sent and it is in a text form. But all the sending process are by manual.

• Does anyone got the experience of doing this?
    • Do i need to use a Visual Basic Code Library? (Mine is V1.8.0.87)
    • If needed, how do we connect it with Visual Basic? I never use that before.
    • Any VB standard code is sure needed in this program? (eg. StreamReader & ..?)
    • Is there any study material that is a simple program that can make me understand abit how to use those code that sure will be using in programming bluetooth device?

Thank you

Regards
    Wanxi

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to chance.” - Robert R. Coveyou