CSS not working in IE7 & FireFox

css , xhtml India
  • 13 years ago

Hi All,

please help me regarding writing CSS for firefox and IE, My css is working fine with IE 6 but not on IE7 and FireFox.

Can any one please help me and suggest me how to cope up with this problem.

Thanks in advance.

• 13 years ago

i also have the same problem with my css not viewing right in ie7 and firefox it is a real bummer as its my companies website and it views so badly my ownly advice is to regulary view the source code of sites that have a similar layout to your own i found this code and it fixed my text from over lapping in firefox but it still didnt centre align the whole page try it it my help.

a lot can depend on the software you use and if you use templates they can be a little buggy i found the best way id to learn css from scratch is the only way to get great results and cleaner code if however you do find the solution to the problem pleaseeeee tell me its driving me crazy.Crying

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
        "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“An idiot with a computer is a faster, better idiot” - Rich Julius