Need someone to write me a simple code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

• 12 years ago

need someone to write me a code thats not really a program its just something i need with all my programs.

I just need a menu with File, View, Help, and Exit

Under File it shoud have Save, Save As, and Print 

Under View it should have Text Larger, Text Smaller

Leave the HELP one. ill do it myself 

For Exit, when the user clicks it i want it to display a msgbox with the information icon with text saying "Are you Sure?" with vbYES, vbNO buttons that work....when the user clicks YES then the whole program closes, when the user clicks NO it just exits the msgbox and shows the form 

basically i want it to SAVE a screenshot of the program as a picture file. I want it to PRINT the screenshot of the program. I want the text to enlargen and shrink.

Thanks... and i hope its not too hard to make..... (because it is for me XD ) 

• 12 years ago

Good Morning,

In Visual Basic go under tools menu editor this should help you inregards to creating the menu system for your assignment.

• 12 years ago

Thats not a big deal Mr.Kret0.........All you have built in controls.....menu Editor....requires little bit logic to save and save as.....

If not try the sample code in Visual basic 6.0 Installation CD. You will find all clear. Try out your self...Let me tell you one thing..."The one which you learn your self, you remember for ever"

Ramesh Sambari

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“We better hurry up and start coding, there are going to be a lot of bugs to fix.”