Coalition of the willing (C and PHP)?

c , cpp , embedded , business , php , opportunity , rs232 United Kingdom
  • 12 years ago
    Opportunity for C coder (possibly embedded)? Hi. I have been a coder for some 25 years, and am a recent victim of the credit crunch. Just before becoming poorer than a church mouse I became involved with a "machine" for the NHS (that now has NHS stamp of approval) and other hospitals are asking for similar machines. There is every possibility that physio units and gyms over W Europe (and simple household users) would also be interested. Is there anybody out there (C and RS232 based) who may like to chance his arm and give up a little coding time in exchange for a legitimate chunk of the prize monies? I also have 2 web based applications in large but niche markets (sport and insurance) needing PHP/MySQL skills that are ready to fly given the right encouragement. Look forward to hearing from you.

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.” - Brian Kernighan