Code Complete Code Generator

code generator , csla.net , silverlight Brussels, Belgium
  • 11 years ago
    I'm thinking of investing in a Code Generator. I have been looking at Code Complete from www.eurowisesoft.com does anyone have any feedback on this product. A friend told me that they are building a code generator for Silverlight - does anyone know of a similar product I can compare it with. I've looked at Codesmith Tools (ok'ish) and Iron Speed (too expensive).
  • 11 years ago
    I really like ASP.NET Maker you can find at http://www.hkvstore.com/aspnetmaker/ while not a robust as some of the other generators, it is very easy to customize the template and use in an existing site rather than be forced into one way of creating a site. I have used it as my generator for many years. Regards, Mark

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Engineers are all basically high-functioning autistics who have no idea how normal people do stuff.” - Cory Doctorow