Where to find web app developers that code in exchange for part of the small online business to be developed (business partners).

application development , business partners , online payments , proposal evaluation Poole, United Kingdom
  • 11 years ago
    Hello all, I am looking for web developers that would be interested in developing a web application/website in exchange for being business partners (owning part of the website to be developed). Is there such a website that facilitates something similar, or any web developing businesses that would evaluate a web application proposal for the above purpose? As you understand there is a proposal but not enough cash at the moment. I am aware of the venture capital firms that could help by proving the cash, but I would prefer to simplify those complicated procedures by finding partner(s) that can directly build the code for my proposal in exchange for being co-owners of the website. The proposal is **NOT** about a common site that generates cash by its advertisements, it is about a small web-based application where users pay in order to play/compete against each other (in teams) for real cash, and the website generates its profit from the commissions. Thank you all in advance for any help you might be able to provide.

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“PHP is a minor evil perpetrated and created by incompetent amateurs, whereas Perl is a great and insidious evil perpetrated by skilled but perverted professionals.” - Jon Ribbens