Execute Hidden Link - JavaServer Faces (.jsf)

JSF , Hidden Link , Java , JavaServer Faces , Hidden , Execute New York, United States
  • 11 years ago

Hello All,

I am trying to execute a hidden link “Deactivate Account”. I need to execute the link without having permissions to edit the page. How can I run it as if I was clicking it on the live site? Is there any way to manually enter the code into the explorer bar? Below is the script that I pulled from the page. Let me know if I am missing something. Thank you in advance for your help.

--K

// -->

By deactivating your account, the system will automatically withdraw all your active job submissions. Are you sure that you want to deactivate it?
  • 11 years ago

// -->

By deactivating your account, the system will automatically withdraw all your active job submissions. Are you sure that you want to deactivate it?
  • 11 years ago

• 11 years ago

Sorry about the replys, I can't get the code to show.

script>

• 11 years ago

• 11 years ago

'

• 11 years ago

'</script>
    </head>
    <body><form id="editTemplate-editForm" method="post" action="/careersection/careersection/candidateportal/myaccount/myAccountView.jsf" enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" onsubmit="return secform_confirmSubmit();">
    <input type="hidden" id="editTemplate-editFormvmVSIds" name="editTemplate-editFormvmVSIds" value="H4sIAAAAAAAAAFvzloG1hEFCPzmxKDW1qDg1uSQzP08/My8ltUIvqzitEgDUAUy9IAAAAA==" />
    <span id="editTemplate-editForm-masterbody" class="masterbody"><div id="editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12-fr" style="display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px;"><span id="editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12" class=" alert-frame alert-frame-margin-top "><span class="border-box-shadow"><span class="border-box-shadow2"><span class="border-box-shadow3"><span class="border-box-shadow4"><span class="border-box-shadow5 alert-content"><span class="alert-message-notification alert-message-notification-pane"><span class="alert-type-warning"></span><h1 class="alert-title">You are about to deactivate your account and all of its content.</h1><span class="alert-text"><span id="editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12.message"><span class="box"><span class="alert-message">By deactivating your account, the system will automatically withdraw all your active job submissions. Are you sure that you want to deactivate it?</span></span></span></span></span><span class="alert-button-panel"><input id="editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12-yes_deactivationConfirmation" type="button" name="editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12-yes_deactivationConfirmation" value="Yes" class="inputbutton" title="Deactivate the account" onclick="if (!this.disabled) {cmdSubmit('editTemplate-editForm','editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12-yes_deactivationConfirmation',null, null, true);} event.returnValue=false;return false;" /><input id="editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12-no_deactivationConfirmation" type="button" name="editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12-no_deactivationConfirmation" value="No" class="inputbutton" title="Cancel the action" onclick="if (!this.disabled) {cmdSubmit('editTemplate-editForm','editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12-no_deactivationConfirmation',null, null, false);} event.returnValue=false;return false;" /></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></div>
    <script type="text/javascript"> 
    <!--
    var theAlert = (typeof(createAccessibleAlert) != "undefined") ? (createAccessibleAlert("editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12", "You are about to deactivate your account and all of its content.", "null", "warning", "editTemplate-editForm", "true", "false", "null")) : (createAlert("editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12", "You are about to deactivate your account and all of its content.", "null", "warning", "editTemplate-editForm", "true", "false", "null"));

theAlert.addCommand("Yes", "editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12-yes_deactivationConfirmation", null, false);

theAlert.addCommand("No", "editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12-no_deactivationConfirmation", null, true);

function alertAccountDeactivation()
    {
        var currentAlert = findAlert('editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12');
        var url = "/careersection/akira/pub/alert.jsp?alertClientId=editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12&title=rO0ABXQAQFlvdSBhcmUgYWJvdXQgdG8gZGVhY3RpdmF0ZSB5b3VyIGFjY291bnQgYW5kIGFsbCBvZiBpdHMgY29udGVudC55";
        if (currentAlert.embeddedDialog)
        {
            showEmbeddedDialog(currentAlert.embeddedDialog);
            return currentAlert.embeddedDialog;
        }
        else
        {
            showModalAlert(url, window, false);
            return currentAlert.processClick;
        }
    }

'

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.”