Is there anyone here willing to be interviewed regarding their career in IT?

Java , Cpp , webdevelopers , programmers , software developers Calgary, Canada
  • 11 years ago

I'm a college (SAIT) student, in my first year, and planning to major in Software Development. I have this career plan assignment.

I need someone to interview via email regarding their career in IT; someone who would be willing to give their information such as their email, name, company; because without these information, this interview will not be credited by my instructor.

If anyone could help me with this, it'll be greatly appreciated.

Anyone interested, please message me privately with your email address and I will email you with my questions attached or just simply reply here.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

• 11 years ago

I'm a college (SAIT) student, in my first year, and planning to major in Software Development. I have this career plan assignment.

I need someone to interview via email regarding their career in IT; someone who would be willing to give their information such as their email, name, company; because without these information, this interview will not be credited by my instructor.

If anyone could help me with this, it'll be greatly appreciated.

Anyone interested, please message me privately with your email address and I will email you with my questions attached or just simply reply here.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“A computer is a stupid machine with the ability to do incredibly smart things, while computer programmers are smart people with the ability to do incredibly stupid things. They are, in short, a perfect match” - Bill Bryson