How can I read my PPTX on iPod?

PowerPoint to iPod , PPTX to iPod , PowerPoint to iPod Converter Chicago, United States
  • 11 years ago

Recently I made many PowerPoint PPTX presentation of anniversary review meeting for my company. Since there're a lot of thing I had to prepare before the meeting, I had to review my PowerPoint many times till I master them. I'd like to make full use of the time I'm on my way to office and home, so I need a program which can convert my PPTX to video which can be played on my iPod. That will be great thing it anyone can suggest one to me.

And now I find PPT2Video to experience the convenience and practicality of converting PPTX to iPod immediately.

PPTX to iPod converter allows you to play and watch your PowerPoint anytime and anywhere without laptop, saving many troubles of carrying computer devices. Now with iPod in pocket you can do the same thing as well.

• Forget the software compatibility issue in different operation system or program version. PPTX to iPod converter generate s MP4 video files which can be played on majority of computers and directly on iPod without PowerPoint installed.

• Share your PowerPoint with others in convenience. No matter you are going to hold a business meeting which need s a slideshow or make a discussion with your colleagues in groups, you can make a well-prepared presentation with your iPod and share your PowerPoint video with people. In other words, PPTX to iPod converter improves your effectiveness and makes communication easy and smooth.

• The human oriented design of PPTX to iPod also allows you to adjust standard video settings as you wish. All elements in PowerPoint can be customizable including video resolution, layout, frame rate and quality. In addition, it can record sound from your presentations and any source of your computer as well. The batch converting mode is capable of converting up to 12 PowerPoint files at one time.

• The multi formats output is also available so that you can convert your PPTX to iPod, MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, MPEG, FLV and 3GP with excellent quality and keep all the original animations and sound effects.

PPTX to iPod converter is a comprehensive PowerPoint converter which is closely designed for iPod users to distribute PowerPoint presentation, hold business meetings and share study reports anytime and anywhere without computer and specific programs. It enriches the usability of your iPod and makes your PowerPoint in pocket.

• 11 years ago

Recently I made many PowerPoint PPTX presentation of anniversary review meeting for my company. Since there're a lot of thing I had to prepare before the meeting, I had to review my PowerPoint many times till I master them. I'd like to make full use of the time I'm on my way to office and home, so I need a program which can convert my PPTX to video which can be played on my iPod. That will be great thing it anyone can suggest one to me.

And now I find PPT2Video to experience the convenience and practicality of converting PPTX to iPod immediately.

PPTX to iPod converter allows you to play and watch your PowerPoint anytime and anywhere without laptop, saving many troubles of carrying computer devices. Now with iPod in pocket you can do the same thing as well.

• Forget the software compatibility issue in different operation system or program version. PPTX to iPod converter generate s MP4 video files which can be played on majority of computers and directly on iPod without PowerPoint installed.

• Share your PowerPoint with others in convenience. No matter you are going to hold a business meeting which need s a slideshow or make a discussion with your colleagues in groups, you can make a well-prepared presentation with your iPod and share your PowerPoint video with people. In other words, PPTX to iPod converter improves your effectiveness and makes communication easy and smooth.

• The human oriented design of PPTX to iPod also allows you to adjust standard video settings as you wish. All elements in PowerPoint can be customizable including video resolution, layout, frame rate and quality. In addition, it can record sound from your presentations and any source of your computer as well. The batch converting mode is capable of converting up to 12 PowerPoint files at one time.

• The multi formats output is also available so that you can convert your PPTX to iPod, MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, MPEG, FLV and 3GP with excellent quality and keep all the original animations and sound effects.

PPTX to iPod converter is a comprehensive PowerPoint converter which is closely designed for iPod users to distribute PowerPoint presentation, hold business meetings and share study reports anytime and anywhere without computer and specific programs. It enriches the usability of your iPod and makes your PowerPoint in pocket.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“C++: an octopus made by nailing extra legs onto a dog.” - Steve Taylor