• 17 years ago

You can also do string concatenation like

Code:

$h = "Hello";
    $w = "World";

$message = "$h $w";

• 17 years ago
    hello

I have in php a header which brings a save as box , but when file is down loaded it contains the 6 blank spaces at the start of of document .
    I have to avoid storing these blank spaces.Please help me to solve this problem.
  • 14 years ago

In the PHP file should it be "$_POST["num"]" ?

instead of just $num?

• 14 years ago

Yes, I think you're correct, although you could easily have a line like this:

$num = $_POST['num'];

to get around that problem. Which I think is what's missing from this tutorial Wink [;)]

• 14 years ago
    Here they show how to send valued in one file to another(both are in same folder)
    but i need to send values in one folder to another

• 11 years ago

It is not just talk though: Zend server is flourishing despite the recession - "the Q1 of 2009 has been our strongest quarter ever," says Suraski - and although PHP's enterprise market share is small compared to Java or .NET, it is growing. Read more on ITJOBLOG.

• 11 years ago

i need information on PHP and MYSQL

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.”