How to extract information from image and save automatically to editable word doc format...

csharpprogramming , vb.net , java India
  • 10 years ago

I need an customized software to be developed which should extract info from image and save automatically to editable word document with 98% accuracy...

please help me out !!!

Please give me some ideas!!

• 10 years ago

iPod Transfer is the professional assistant for iPod users. Backup files from iPod to PC, import video, audio files or folders from PC to iPod without iTunes and transfer files from one iPod to another one directly, there are also iPhone tools and Mac version, which is iPhone Transfer, iPod Manager for Mac and iPhone Tranfer for Mac.

Key Functions of iPod Transfer

Backup files from iPod to PC

Aiseesoft iPod Transfer can copy files from iPod to your local disks. The supported formats include MP4, M4V, MP3, WMV, M4A, M4B, M4P.

Load local files to iPod directly

Aiseesoft iPod Transfer can import video and audio files or folders from the local disks to iPod without iTunes.

Transfer files between different iPod

Aiseesoft iPod Transfer allows you to transfer files from one iPod to another by connecting two iPod/iPhone to this software.

Support all the iPod/iPhone version

This iPod Transfer can be used for all the iPod/iPhone versions: iPod 1G, iPod 2G, iPod 3G, iPod 4G, iPod Classic, iPod mini, iPod nano 1, iPod nano 2, iPod nano 3, iPod nano 4, iPod shuffle 1, iPod shuffle 2, iPod shuffle 3, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2, iPod Video, iPhone, iPhone (3G).

Mac Video Converter Best DVD Ripper iPhone Ringtone Maker

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.” - Martin Fowler