Request to Complete Enclosed Survey : "An Empirical Study of Critical Success Factors for Software Projects in Pakistan"

IT , Software , Project Managment Rāwalpindi, Pakistan
  • 9 years ago

Hello Sir,

I am currently working on my master thesis on the subject of improving the software projects success rate. The title of my thesis paper is “An Empirical Study of Critical Success Factors for Software Projects in Pakistan”. A very important feature of my work is to investigate how professionals in software industry interpret and evaluate the factors that are believed to be the basis for a successful software projects. Much can be retrieved from the literature, but the real views are much more difficult to procure. That is where I need your help.

I would really appreciate if you participate in this survey to help me with my master’s thesis work. Please feel free to forward the survey link to the folks you know in the software industry. All the answers will be helpful to my thesis. The survey will take about 5-10 minutes to complete.

Online Link: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/418438/e6931184cd9e

If you have any questions or want to provide me any feedback, please feel free to contact me. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Salman ([email protected])

NUST- College of E & ME Department of Engineering Management

Note: Information gathered from this survey will be used to prove/disprove a theory outlined in my Masters Thesis. All information are confidential and, outside of basic demographic

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why.”