tips & guides needed

flash Malaysia
  • 17 years ago

i have some knowledge in flash ( well just 10% to be exact ) and i would like to learn flash and at least at the post -intermediate level... i would appreciate if any one of you guys could give me the best tutorials or sample or guides web address so that i could surf and gain some knowledge.. im only not familiar with action scripts and most of the features in flash..

so can any one of you guys recommend me the best web page that offers the guides??

thanks

• 17 years ago

even better, i would recommened the Sams "teach yourself X in 24 hours" books.

i taught myself flash from that (and, of course, my own study and research) and i can personally vouch for it being an excellent book and well worth buying.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of whether submarines can swim.” - Edsger W. Dijkstra