Sharepoint/MSSQL savvy techy required

projects , sharepoint United States
  • 15 years ago

Hi all,

Just joined here for the purpose of his post initially which is to find a freelance developer for an upcoming project.

I have a client for whom i am speccing a company intranet, not too big, not too small.

One of the routes i am thinking is teh use of Sharepoint as teh client has an existing MS infrastructure and this seems to be a good route. I have never used or looked at Sharepoint before but from where i am now it looks to be about right.

Otherwise i will go down a bespoke Content Management MS SQL development.

Either way i need a freelance to build the solution for me.

I am just at the speccing stage now and will have a spec and quote in for a couple of weeks, so any advice at this point taken into account, so I am sure to pay you as well as myself for the work undertaken.

From that point, development will start circa december this year (05) so this is a pretty quick turnaround for the right person.

Any interest either reply or preferably email me [email protected]

Cheers

Dave

• 15 years ago
    Dear Dave,

We are a firm based in Chennai (formerly Madras),India specializing in IT services. We are interested in this project since we have previous experience. I will send you the details to you emai id shortly. The mentioned temperory URL will give you a basic idea

Warm regards
    Francena

Perpetual Teknologies
    www.geocities.com/pertekmails/index.html

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Anyone who considers arithmetic methods of producing random digits is, of course, in a state of sin.” - John von Neumann