how to lear flash by myself

flash India
  • 15 years ago
    hi
    can anyone tell me how to learn flash by myself which sites helps a lot to learn flash
    i am new to it

dohelp me
  • 15 years ago
    Hi

I have found these sites very useful -

Tutorial Outpost
    ActionScript.org
    Kirupa
    Flash Kit

Hope this was of help

• 15 years ago

Dear sir,

This is gayathrikumarasamy a salient member of ur group. I have come to notice that someone have posted this thread instead of me.According to my knowledge the password has been kept as secret to me
    do reply me in this regard.

Is it possible for someone else to post a thread in my name .
      Expecting ur reply

Gayathri

• 15 years ago

It is not possible that someone else could post message as "you" untill they know your password. or you might have saved your password as "remember me" when you login to this site. change your password and make it difficult to guess for others. make it different from your other accounts. Besides i think who ever started this thread, its not a bad topic afterall...

• 15 years ago

Yes, if you suspect that someone else has gained access to your account, I suggest that you change your password as this should stop them in their tracks.

Make sure that you only select "Remember Me" if you are on your own computer, and never allow untrusted people to use your computer.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of whether submarines can swim.” - Edsger W. Dijkstra