Background to flash movie

• 15 years ago

Hi,

I am designing a flash movie. I have bunch of images. I want to place one image as background for my movie. But i am not able to place it. When i place the image on the flash layout, the other images/any text is going backside. I cannot able to see. I can only able to see the background image not the content or any other images.

How can I place the image as background for my flash movie.

thanks in advance

• 15 years ago

hello Rajan!
    its simple but i think you are confused. let me explain you

step1:
         create a new layer.Give that layer a name "background". its not compulsory but give it so that yu wull not be confused.
    step2:
         import your backgroungd image to your library and drag it on to your layout. set sizes and all other things according to your requirements. so your background is ready. create a key frame, ex: in frame 20.
    so when you play your movie, your Background layer will be displayed till the timeline reaches that 20th frame.
    step3:
       create new layer and name it as you want. let us say it as "cartoon1".  Now add other images that you want in the respective frames.
    thats it and go ahead.....
    what important to note is...in the time line make sure that the layer with name Background must appear in bottom.(if it is on the top just drag it to bottom).
    is it clear now? any more doubts...you are welcome........

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes.” - E. W. Dijkstra