Looking for a progammer to collaborate

ajax , projects United Kingdom
  • 14 years ago

Hi,

I've just launched a site which is up and running and I've got another idea which I want to start developing.

I'm looking for someone who wants to team up with me to do this and have a share in the company.

The person I'm looking for should be willing to spend some nights and weekends working on this and should be dedicated. I understand however you'll probably have your day job too.

You should know ASP.NET like the back of your hand as well as MS-SQL and a bit of AJAX would be handy too.

I live in Berkshire but am in London often so if you are around the area I'd really like to meet up.

To start the ball rolling if you could drop me a mail with a little about yourself then that would be great. If you're looking for something which may lead you on your way to a successful business then I really believe in this.

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“C++ : Where friends have access to your private members.” - Gavin Russell Baker