Flash file is displaying border,pls help

• 14 years ago

Hello all,
    I have created some flash files and used them in my site, when the page gets loaded my flash are is being displayed with some dotted border and on the flash area, it is showing hand cursor(link).once i click on the flash are on my website the dotted border and the hand coursor are going off (displaying flash normally)

Why it is so and how can i fiix this problem.please help me in fixing this.

Thank you in advanceSmiley Face [:)]

• 14 years ago
    Well this is not a bug its an Internet explorer security feature coz your flash movie is also an flash active X control embeded in side web page ...
  • 14 years ago

hey,

thanks for your reply. iam wondering fix that. i came to know that we can fix that by using any clientside script to insert swf in to html. do you have any ideas???

Thank you. 

• 14 years ago
    Even i didnt knew that this is possible , if u hav the script plz post ,Good

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Perl - The only language that looks the same before and after RSA encryption.” - Keith Bostic