drag and drop quiz

• 14 years ago

Hi there... I am making an educational quiz game and I need a good tutorial about drag and drop learning interactions.. I want to learn how to make drag and drop questions in quiz then it will check the answer and compute the score after the quiz has ended.. I really don't understand the built in drag and drop in flash...

thnx in advance

• 14 years ago

Dear angeldust

Why don't you use flash quiz template?
    For more information click here

Regards
    DoctorMahdi

• 14 years ago

thnx.. I will use it... another question is it possible to create TEXT TWIST in flash only

• 14 years ago

You can do true text twist in flash if you use plugins with it like power pack click here to download

Regards

DoctorMahdi

• 14 years ago

Check here fo a series of text effects that you can do in flash MX without action scripts

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila” - Mitch Ratcliffe