Is it possible to insert a value from a MS Sql database (within a html programme) into a C++ program (offline)

• 13 years ago

Hi - sorry if this is not a grammatically correct question but I am a business analyst rather than a programmer but would like to know if this is possible so I can write my spec properly. The C++ actually needs to extract some values from the sql database and then do a calculation and then update the sql database with the answer

Thanks

• 13 years ago
    I think it is not possible to use sql database  in  C++  beacuse there are I/O handle or File Management  methods to deal with that.

If any way anybody have tell me also.

• 13 years ago
    Thanks for you reply - do you know which language this would be possible in
  • 13 years ago

To insert values in mysql database you can use php or perl .I am sure that this works with php

guru

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Better train people and risk they leave – than do nothing and risk they stay.” - Anonymous