tic tac toe urgent needed

cpp Cambodia
  • 13 years ago

I need a tic tac toe game source code in cpp .. it should be played between a human and computer on N X N board . Each one gets a point if he marks his X or O 3 in a row only horizontally or vertically . It should be written using threads , semaphores and Recursive function call .. and condition is its shouldd spawn threads at each level assuming the next human move and computer such that computer should always win the game . please its really urgent !!!

then i need to play that game between two computers using pipes to communicate and semaphores !!

• 13 years ago

hi thanx for the reply ..but i guess you dint read the question as a whole.. the requirements n its a NXN   game .. its used semaphores..pipes.. and also .. it uses kinda artificial intelligence logic !!!

can someone please help me with this 

• 13 years ago

I haven't that kind of code but i can do this. if you still need this then reply this with full specification. i will try my best. tell me the reason why you need this?  I think if it academic work then you have to try your self. I will help you only if you have tryed it yourself.

Thanks.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen.” - Edward V Berard